Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm starting to develop a tick

I am. And it'd driving me crazy. I'm flinching and smacking myself every minute or so because I always feel like something is biting me. Well, something is often biting me (there are these hateful little flying bugs that bite and make mosquitoes look like teddy bears and I HATE them!) but not always. However, I feel it.

Can there be ghost insects?

Last night I saw the biggest ant I ever saw in my life. The biggest. I could have sat at a table and had tea with it. It thought it was going to creep across the floor without me seeing it... but I smashed that thing with a piece of shelf. It was like I was driven to kill. There was now way I could let it live. It gave me a twitch till I went to bed.

After smashing that bug I really wanted to go live someplace else. I want the bug sightings to stop. Please stop.

I don't think I can do this farm thing.

1 comment:

  1. Are the little fying insects gnats? They've been terrible here because of all the rain in May, but I thought they were getting better. In any case, if so vanilla keeps them away. You can dab yourself with real vanilla, extract or even a vanilla type body spray.

    Hope that helps!

    Lori :)

    ReplyDelete